From humble beginnings in a studio apartment, similar to the many garage-office startup stories you hear, we are proud to say that we have finished 7 inspiring and memorable years in the business of helping online businesses grow.
Read on to find out our success mantra, customer strategies, and key moments of this long, fun and committed journey.
- Started from 4 obsessed developers to 161 elite Magento Ninjas today
- A 1 BHK —-> 6 offices in 3 different countries
- Award-winning Adobe Commerce and Magento Partners
- Homegrown Products – NexPWA, Hyza
- MageCafe; our very own Magento University (#1 on YouTube)
- Headline Sponsors of Meet Magento consecutively
- 100 + Loyal and Happy Customers
We are Adobe’s Starboy
It’s one thing to win awards, and it’s on another level to be awarded by the very best themselves. Almost like Brad Pitt handing you the Oscar for winning Best Actor.
Codilar is very proud to say that we have been recognized by Adobe for not one, but two awards last year! We won the Adobe Rising Star partner of the year and came runners-up in the Experience Maker of the Year APAC award for our coveted Aldo Singapore project.
5 Star Customer Rating
While the awards, products and numbers are all there to show, we are the most proud of the personal impact we have had on our customers and their users, which is priceless. Although we are a tech company, we firmly believe that the human relations aspect of a company is its most valued asset.
We work with some of the best names globally and aim to keep growing this list as the years roll by.
The X Factor
Magento proficiency is at the core of our organization and we have helped our clients achieve some amazing things with their online stores. But our business model and the way we engage
with clients has also equally contributed to our success as much as our tech stack.
We are your in-sourcing partner, not outsource: When we work with our various stakeholders we always ensure that you feel like Codilar is an extension to your team and not an agency just looking to invoice timesheets.
Transparent from day one: Codilar never oversells and we tell the situation as it really is. Being transparent and clear with our clients has helped us in getting an honest and reliable tag in the industry.
Skin in the game: Being a highly metric-driven and success-hungry company ourselves, we understand the challenges faced by many online retailers and work with them to ensure they are on a growth track. It is in our best interest to help you succeed.
Agile, Committed, and Supportive: Our Project Managers and Business Analysts are always in tune with you and the development team to ensure timely and smooth delivery of outcomes and a continuous channel of communication.
The ‘Golden’ Opportunity of Jewellery – Hyza
After having already seen phenomenal results with our PWA Product, we set out to research and identify the next disruptive idea that could change the landscape of E-Commerce and provide merchants and customers with a fast, easy and reliable solution.
That is when we came up with Hyza, a product for the booming jewellery commerce sector. With Hyza you can manage dynamic price updates (based on gold rates), enable VR styling options, manage your catalogues and ERP, optimise SEO and much more while getting the full security of a physical jewellery store.
Throughout almost a decade we have helped businesses of various sizes to scale and grow to solve their complex challenges. Below are just a few examples that standout:
What we did
- 500+ Brands, 50000 SKUs with ultra-fast load time
- Complete PIMCore Setup and Implementation
- 3 months Project Delivery
- ERP Integration
- Magento Enterprise Scaling
- Code Quality and Architecture Audit
- Crisp and smooth site performance and UX
What we did
- Magento Commerce Cloud Edition
- Flexible & advanced promotions integrated with Capillary Loyalty
- Omnichannel – Order online & pick up in store
- Inventory Synchronization with POS
- Fully Integrated with Capillary CRM with Single Sign-On
- Customers can schedule and send gift cards
- Intelligent Product Merchandising powered by Tagalys
- Multi-level Inventory Management
What we did
- Helped the company start their Indian
- eCommerce journey by setting up their new store
- Matched the global design and performance standards consistent to that of Shure’s other international online stores
- PWA front-end built with NexPWA Suite
- B2B Order Form for Corporate Purchases
- Magento 2 Community Edition
Never forget your roots
While we may have come a long way in this journey, we have always stuck to our roots and never left them behind. That is why we believe in giving back to the Magento community so that everyone in this beautiful ecosystem can thrive and learn together and grow as one big Magento family.
We are the official organisers and headline sponsors of Meet Magento events and host other meetups and talks on various topics whenever we have the chance to. In addition to that, we are also the preferred Magento Trainer and Staff Augmentation Partner for leading MNCs.
In conclusion, our key takeaway from these last 7 years is that the cliches of success exist for a reason and that if you constantly push your limits, achievements are bound to come.