Get your Magento store ready for GST
Worried about GST compliance of your Magento store? Our Magento GST extension is to the rescue! Configure your Magento store with the GST tax rules as per the Indian government regulations. Get GST Splits (CGST, SGST, IGST) in Invoices, Orders, PDFs, Reports automatically for stores based in India. Our extension covers all possible scenarios that occur for e-commerce transactions across product types and categories. Easily setup GST in your website with different tax slabs using Magento’s taxation architecture of tax classes, zones and rates.
Codilar GST Extension
- Full solution to manage GST as per government rules for any kind of scenario, product categories and tax slabs.
- GST compliant invoices including PDF and emails.
- Automatic tax splits for SGST, CGST and IGST based on the production state and tax rules.
- Multi-store support: Enable GST logic only to required stores.
- Separate columns for SGST, CGST and IGST in the admin panel area for Order and Invoice management.
- All invoices, orders and their respective PDFs are attached with GST number.
- Optional buyer level GSTIN included in invoice.
- Option to display HSN value in invoice.
- The word ‘TAX’ to get replaced by the word ‘GST’ in all transactional emails and pdf files.
- Generate reports of GST collected separately for CGST, SGST and IGST.
- Follows Magento Tax Rules architecture, hence works out of the box without conflicts.
- Magento 1
- Magento 2
Extension-price: ₹ 7400
Have a query?
Is it possible to configure different GST rates for different products?
Yes, this is possible by using Product Tax Classes just like the Magento default taxation mechanism.
I have one step checkout, will the extension show the taxation in the same?
No. We will have to customize extension for the GST splits to be displayed. We can do this for you at an additional fee.
Will it work with 3rd party PDF invoice plugin?
No. We will have to customize the extension for the GST splits to be displayed. We can do this for you at an additional fee.
Can I use the extension on multiple domains?
Please contact us to get a quote for bulk domain purchase. The extension, however, is free to be used on any number of sub-domains.
Is the extension customizable?
Yes, our code is 100% open-source. You are free to make any customization.
Will the extension impact our integration with ERP, POS, Accountings systems?
Since our extension follows the Magento taxation architecture, it will not impact any other system.
If I opt for the installation service, how long would it take?
We will complete the installation in 1-2 days. Customization will take additional time which will be estimated to you.
Why Codilar’s GST Extension
- 100% Open Source.
- No conflicts since our extension uses the default Magento taxation architecture.
- Fully complies with all Magento development standards. Thanks to our Magento Certified Developers.
- Free lifetime updates.
- 3 months of free support.